Hello Future Guests!
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
The well-being of our guests is of paramount importance.
In response to changing conditions, the Penfield House is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
• For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, we will allow full changes without a charge up to 72 hours prior to arrival, as long as the change or cancellation is made by April 30, 2020. *Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences (weekday vs weekend rates).
• For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date between today and April 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed at no charge up to 72 hours before your scheduled arrival date.* Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences (weekday vs weekend rates).
• These dates may be extended based on the guidance from the CDC, WHO and local government.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests. The Penfield House is working to ensure we are meeting the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Specific steps we are taking include:
Our house uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
• Cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
• Vacant Days: We will not make any reservations back to back until further notice.
We hope, especially those local, that a break from the real world at the Penfield House will be 'just what the doctor ordered'. We have 25 acres of open space, a beautiful river for fishing and day dreaming and wild life to photograph!
© 2018 Louis Penfield House